Tubmill Trout Club's
February 28 - March 02,2014
"LUCKY DOGS"COYOTE HUNT
HUNT IN 4 STATES
NewYork and West Virginia
· Our “LUCKY DOGS” hunt total cost is $25.00, which includes entrance, registration and 5 chances to win a rifle drawn after the close of this hunt. ONE RIFLE WILL BE DRAWN PER EACH 130 ENTRANTS. ALL REGISTRANTS WILL BE ELIGIBLE ,EVEN IF YOU DID NOT SHOOT A COYOTE !
· Pre-register by mailing your completed form postmarked on or before February 25, 2014. Print clearly and include all information. Make your check payable to Tubmill Trout Club and INCLUDE A SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE for return registration confirmations will be sent via return mail, OR SENT BY EMAIL IF ADDRESS IS PROVIDED. INCLUDE EMAIL ADDRESS OR A SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE.
YOU MAY NOW REGISTER ONLINE till 11:00 pm FEBRUARY 27TH .
"Lucky Dogs" Online Registration: $26.00
· You may also register in person at the New Florence V.F.W. February 22 or 27 from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
· NEW FOR 2014 Each registrant may bench one coyote for examination.
Internal carcass temperature of 60 degrees (F) minimum must be maintained . Keep carcass warm! Wrap carcass and place in insulated chest. Temperature below 60 (F) is a disqualification. Upon verification, registrants name shall be entered for money awards and sponsor gift prize drawings. All coyotes will be temperature checked.
Participating individually or in groups, each participant must be registered or the entire group will be disqualified. Hunt starts 12:01 AM Friday, 2-28-1204 and ends 6:00 pm 3-02-2014.
No trapping or cable restraint catch methods allowed.
Coyotes must be “wild harvested” in Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio or West Virginia during the days and times of this hunt.
Coyotes shall not be captured, raised, or penned.
Harvesting hunter shall present a valid hunting license from state where coyote was harvested during check-in times.
Hunter making kill shall present a valid I.D. with a complete and intact carcass during check-in times and is responsible for carcass disposal.
Coyotes shall be examined to determine freshness of kill.
All checked coyotes must maintain an inner body temperature of 60 degrees F minimum. Take steps to keep your coyote warm during transit to checkin station.
Tubmill Trout Club reserves the right having necropsy performed. Qualified examiners will be present.
Any Tubmill Trout Club rule violation shall result in disqualification for all hunters involved with all prizes and entry fees being forfeited.
NO OTHER HUNT DOES THIS !
NEW FOR 2014 WE HAVE ADDED CHECK-IN STATIONS
Check COYOTES at any location listed below:
New Florence V.F.W. Post 7622, Route 711 North, New Florence Pa.15944 FRIDAY 6-9 pm, SATURDAY & SUNDAY 1-6 PM.
Rich Harmony (home) 413 Klines Corner Rd. Mertztown Pa 19539 (By appointment call 610-392-3231)
Rich Harmony (Pike County camp) 126 Rocky Rd, Greentown Pa 18426 ( By appointment call 610-392-3231 )
Got questions call or Email T.T.C.
MONEY PRIZES SHOWN BELOW ARE BASED ON HAVING 400 ENTRANTS.
MONEY & PRIZE AMOUNTS WILL BE ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY FOR FEWER OR MORE THAN 400 ENTRANTS.
· PAYOUT BASED ON 400 ENTRIES: There will be six cash prize drawings.
1st Drawing- $1075.00, 2nd Drawing - $920.00, 3rd Drawing - $810.00,
4th Drawing - $700.00, 5th Drawing - $600.00, 6th Drawing - $1075.00.
Additional sponsor prizes will be listed on www.tubmilltroutclub.org "2014 Prize List" page. A $3 per hunter bounty pot will be created from entrance fees, to be split by non prize winning hunters having taken a coyote.
· All cash & prizes shall be awarded by drawing. Weight will not determine winners. Only hunters having taken a coyote will have their names placed into drawings after 6:00 pmSunday, March 02, 2014. Prizes will be issued after eligibility requirements are met with checks being mailed March 10, 2014.